The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Strange behaviour / copy paste and open windows Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Yesterday I downloaded & installed the OF trial (1.7.5) and it looks promising at first sight to say the least, however I notice some strange "global" behaviour on my mac (10.6.4).

1. I have some other programs running, start OF and try a copy paste from one of the other open programs. The copy seems to work but pasting either using CMD+V or from the context menu results in nothing but a system "bleep" sound. There is simply nothing on the clipboard.

2. With OF open I try to access menu items, for example: Edit - Level - add sublevel (sorry, using it in Dutch, don't know the exact English menu items). The "add sublevel" (i.e. the second level of the menu items) remains hidden behind all other open programs thus making them impossible to select.

3. Using CMD + TAB to change Applications: Firefox (3.6.8) simply dissapears and neither can it be brought forward by clicking on it in the dock.

The only solution so far: Quit everything and reboot.

Question:
Does anybody recognize this behaviour and if so, was there any fix possible?

That's really odd. I've never seen that kind of behavior here (with or without OmniFocus). Sorry, wish I could be of more help.

-Dennis