The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Sequential project start dates Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Is there any way to set up a project (sequential) whereby when I finish one item, the next item gets a start date of, say, tomorrow, instead of appearing immediately? I know I can hard-code this in by creating a start date for each item in the project, but (1) there are many items, so I don't want to, and (2) I want to be able to not work on an item every day, so don't want to hard-code the dates. Thanks.