The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Inspectors not working Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Since downloading v56.0.95827 my inspectors are not working. Is this something I am doing wrong or a problem with this build?

Can you be more specific? In what way are they not working? The Inspectors seems to be working fine for me on rev 95827.

Thanks for getting back to me. After installing the new update yesterday I opened my database and could not use starting and ending dates, or repeats. I had used them before, but they did not show up and I could not create new ones. The Inspector options did not respond to mouse clicks at all.

Today I restarted the program and they are working fine. I don't know what caused the problem, but the restart did the trick.

I had the same problem with 95827. I reverted to the prior build to resolve non-responsive inspectors.