The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

"unable to execute sql" every time I click into OF - any ideas? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi All - long time OF user on all my macs and IOS devices, first time I got this error - any ideas on a fix? Can't shut OF as it says it can't save!

thanks

I'm sorry for the trouble this is causing, Tetsugaku! If you email our support ninjas (or call them at 800.315.6664) we'll be happy to help. Probably going to want to take a look at the console logs on your Mac to determine what's going on here - that info isn't terribly forum-post friendly, I'm afraid.