The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OW 5.6 sp and Joomla save/apply/cancel buttons Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm noticing a bug with Joomla and OW 5.6 sp: when editing a page, the buttons to apply the changes, save the page, or cancel don't do anything. I've tried on several machines (with freshly installed OmniWeb) and I see the same behavior.

If you have access to a Joomla site (such as http://demo.joomla.org/demo10), I'd like to know if others see this as well.

Thanks a lot.

I second this.. Some kind of OW javascript handler problem. It worked in the earlier alphas, then quit and is starting to work better.

One thing that is killing me is when I press the back button and the site used a form field to do a search, it normally asks you to send or cancel. If you press send, it goes back but the dialog box stays. Press send again and BOOM.

Crash! That one has been driving me nuts for a couple of weeks.

Oh.. Forgot to mention, the TinyMCE WYSIWYG editor worked in the early alphas but not now. You used to be able to click an image and it worked correctly, not now.

Last edited by WebJIVE; 2007-07-29 at 07:12 PM..