The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iSync project suffixes missing Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
In my To-Do list, I have always had the suffix on each task showing the project it relates too, but this has now dissappeared in the latest build. Also, I now have a feild saying url: and has something like omnifocus:///task/ceCNzESaVWW in it.

Can anyone tell me how I get the project suffix back on my To Dos as it makes it difficult to relate to the list.

Regards

Neill W

Same problem.

I need the suffix to know which project the todo is referring to. When you have a lot of similar actions is does get confusing.

Thanks, Tastiger.

Are you saying that you used to have that display and now it's gone? If so, I'm glad it's not just me being a dumb Brit...

NW