The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

weekday autofill broken for Tues/Thurs? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is it me or is the following broken for others?

When filling in a start or due date, typing a partial day name, such as "Mon", will enter the date of the next Monday. This works for me for all days of the week except Tuesday and Thursday. The full day name works, but not "Tues" or "Thurs". Anyone else?

(admittedly, not a major issue, except that I use this feature all the time)

OF: 1.7.5

Type 3 letters.

To borrow from the Pythonistas:

"... then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. "