The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Levelling Question Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I set up my projects and then hit level - Omniplan moved everything around and has me starting on task #1.1.4 rather than #1.1.1.1

Since I had already started 1.1.1.1 and 1.1.1.2 I finished those and marked them as complete - hit level again thinking it would rearrange my project to best make use of the rest of the day and start fresh on the other tasks.

However it did not. Omniplan still has my completed tasks and the milestone associated with it as being scheduled two weeks out, with me starting other tasks this morning.

How can I correct this? am I expecting something different than what level does?

Thanks

No, your expectation is correct. Leveling ought to be ignoring already completed tasks, and isn't in the released versions. This is fixed internally, and you ought to see it work as you expect in the next beta.

Greg:
Thanks for that info. Any idea when the new beta will be released? Currently I am hacking the dates to make my levelling work the way I was thinking - though it is still problematic.

I'd like to get a copy of that fixed beta <<grin>>

Thanks.