The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Today should be the default time for due... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When you go to select a due date, Today should be selected by default so that you can just hit the Due button and then save. As it is now, you have to hit the Due button and then move the dial to another date and then back again. This really slows down the workflow.

Word. I've submitted my vote to omni for a setting that lets you add this as a default if you want. I hate that when tapping the date Today isn't just automatically selected. You have to "jiggle" the date selector. I just shake my head every time!

In the big picture its a minor annoyance, but when it happens every time you add a task, then it feels like a big annoyance. I hope they add this.