The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Can I Create a COLOR for "Reoccurring Actions?" Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have an available actions context which I use more than any other.

You know how single action items (usually winding up in "miscellaneous") are colored blue?

Or due soon items are colored orange by default? And overdue items color red?

Well, a good amount of my actions are reoccurring actions. In project view I have these reoccurring projects in a folder titled of course, "Reoccurring Projects." Some things reoccur daily, some weekly, other ever 3 weeks, every month, etc.

Well, when looking at my available actions I would very much enjoy and find it mentally satisfying seeing which of all my available actions are simply reoccurring. (I'm thinking the color green)

After months of all of these small and big reoccurring actions coming my way I've found these reoccurring actions to be easier; perhaps since I've done them already a few times over. Well, seeing them in perhaps a green color would give me satisfaction when I don't see any green actions (showing me the only things to get done are specific projects that aren't gonna be in my life forever.)

I've checked out Preferences>Style but can't seem to find out exactly how I should go about doing this?

Right now, you can't. Use Help->Send Feedback to send in your vote for such functionality ("styling support for repeating actions").