The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

No response when selecting toolbar icons under Lion Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have Omnifocus 1.9.4 and Mac OS X 10.7.2. I don't get any response when clicking on toolbar icons, projects, inbox, etc. The only way to execute a command is via the pulldown menu. The problem was resolved for a period of time after reinstalling Omnifocus, unfortunately the same problem has returned. Please advise.

Warmest Regards,

Gerard Marbeck
gerard@marbeck.net

Sorry for the trouble, Gerard - I don't believe we've heard of something like this happening to other customers. If you could email our support ninjas, we'd love to investigate this with you.

(Email's better because some of the information we'll want to gather doesn't work all that well in a forum post format.)