The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backdating Task Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm just starting out with OmniPlan and I'm importing tasks into a new project. However all the dates are starting today. I can't seem to move tasks, for example, three days before today. I've tried removing constraints but when I then try to move the task it just changes the constraint field and the task remains stubbornly at the date set by the import.

Other things I've tried:

1. Reset the system clock (really)
2. Change the task to complete to see if would move (nope)
3. Change the Set Current Editing Date to a week behind today

Nothing seems to work. I'm putting it down to user error but what am I doing wrong?

Thanks.