The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Test thread: The quick brown fox... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
jumps over the lazy dog. :eek:

Well that all works OK then ;)

Feel free to add your forum testing posts here.

Yeah vBulletin is a pretty robust system.

Testing attachments

... or it would be if my iDisk was online. Damn.

Edit: Back again :)

Last edited by JKT; 2006-03-23 at 03:22 PM..

Hey! Who let you folks in here?

;)

Scott told me to do this.

I'm just following Joel

I'm here, too. Yet another forum to check. But at least I could have been here when my network and email were down last week.

What constitutes a "Quick Reply" button is not obvious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethkatz17582
What constitutes a "Quick Reply" button is not obvious.
I agree - took me a while to locate what it meant by that too, but mainly because I have been using other forums where you just have to start typing in the Quick reply area with no need to click any buttons to do so...

If you can, OmniGroup, I would set it so you _can_ directly type in the quick reply field. Since you need a login to post, anyway, this anti-spam measure shouldn't be a problem, really... On the other hand, once you _know_ where it resides, it's not much of a problem, either.