The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pages with Movies Freeze, Huff Post & Others [Fixed by OS 10.6.2 update] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I am getting a lockup and spinning pizza of death whenever I try to load many of the Huffington Post pages that include a movie, even with spoofing set to Safari. This happens with Seattle P-I and The Guardian Online too, not just Huffington Post. It seems to have started last week. I have to force quit and restart Omni Web every time, then back out of that page quick before it starts to load and causes another freeze.

I am getting the same behavior on both 5.10.1 and the most current 5.10.2 sneaky peek.

Any ideas?

thanks!
Bill Glude