The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Please, please help me with synching Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm having a frustrating time synching with my iPhone. All has been well for sometime until yesterday when I had to re-set my iPhone. Now I just can't re-establish synching with OmniFocus. I am on version 1.5, I have the latest version from the App Store, I have archived old entries, I have sent myself the appropriate email, I tap on it and it begins to synch then just takes me to the 'Synch with Mac' screen. If I tap on Set Up Manually, I see that it has my mobile me user name in place and the path, I tap on save, it prepares to synch, then simply returns me to the 'Synch with Mac' page again. It's driving me potty. What am I doing wrong? Please can someone help?

dont think i've seen this one before. sorry.

There are a couple of things that could be going on here - you'll definitely want to contact the support ninjas if you haven't already done so. (Email gets the fastest response; folks here browse the forums, but we can't promise to see every post on the forums.)