The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Please enable satellite view for the Map Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I love OF for iPhone. However, the Map feature is unusable for me. You see, I'm from Israel. Google is stuck in some sort of copyright issues with its' Map data here. The bottom line: the map details are available through Google applications but not to 3rd party apps through the Maps API. This means I see a blank map for the entire country.

They do publish the satellite imagery of Israel. I know, it is not the same thing, but it will be much more usable than a blank map. It shouldn't be that hard, since you are already invoking the Maps API.

Please enable it.

Thanks,
Zviki

That seems like a reasonable request. Note that Omni doesn't necessarily monitor the forums for bug reports and feature requests. To be sure to get your request into the development database, send email to omnifocus-iphone@omnigroup.com. (Or tap the link in the settings screen for OF iPhone.)

Curt