The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Send to Omnifocus extension for Google Chrome Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hey,

I wrote a Google Chrome extension that does a better job of pulling pages into Omnifocus than the OSX Service.

It imports not only the page's URL and title, but any text that you might have selected on the page, into the OmniFocus Quick Entry window.

Go get it from Chrome's Webstore:

http://chrome.google.com/webstore/de...cbjpcegdbefnen

Does what it says on the tin - Simple and Quick.

Thanks

One click!!
Now that's what I call productivity,
Does perfectly as described and real fast.
Thanks for that.

--thanks for that!

Thanks very much for the plugin! Is it possible to make the added "Read" in front of the clipped text customizable? Would love to change it to my native language word for "Read"

just stopping by to say this is dope, and that I use it all the time. thanks, leonid.

Any idea why the selected text isn't copied to OmniFocus as rich text, the way it is when I copy and clip a web page selection from Safari?

Good job Leonid!
Works perfectly for my needs.