The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Paint the tabs drawer Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I find that with several other apps running it can be confusing to differentiate between the drawer and other windows (ok, just for a few ms). It would be nice to be able to color the background of the drawer. Or even to make it part of OW's window the way Mail.app does with mailboxes.

Cheers !

N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazaire View Post
I find that with several other apps running it can be confusing to differentiate between the drawer and other windows (ok, just for a few ms). It would be nice to be able to color the background of the drawer....
Yes Please do implement this.
OW is changing my work life.
I have several windows within each workspace, each with various taps relevant to the window. Being able to define the drawer color and even have those colors available in all the drawers as buttons to click between drawers quickly would be beyond Amazingly Useful!!

Thanks