The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Clipping - Is it working? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I have tried to use clipping for the first time and haven't been successful.

I'm running (v77.10.0.104802)

I highlight something in Safari. To test it out I went into the last thread and highlighted this list...

My Contexts:
Agendas
Anywhere
Calls
Computer
Errands
Home
Mac
Office
PC
Waiting For
Someday/Maybe
Might Buy

I made a keyboard shortcut option-shift-\ (it looked like I had to make my own shortcut, but when I look at the help file, it says that there's a default...oh well). If I do just that keystroke combo...nothing happens. If, in Safari, I go up to Safari-Services-OF send to inbox all that shows up in my inbox is

Might Buy

The rest of the list isn't there. The URL isn't there. Is this a known issue in the Sneaky Peeks? Am I doing something wrong in either case?

I'm hesitant to turn in a piece of feedback on it because I'm not entirely convinced it's not something I'm doing wrong or not doing. Thanks in advance.