The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

No image on Mobile Me Gallery movies Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hmm, does anyone know what is going on with why when I publish a movie to my Mobile Me Gallery from iMovie, I get both sound and image in Safari, but OmniWeb is only producing sound without the image?

I have noted also that our local newspaper's site, http://juneauempire.com/ , has a similar issue in that in OmniWeb I cannot see any of the photos that show up fine in Safari. I used to be able to, but not for the last few months.

Is this due to one of my privacy settings, or is there some other fix? Am I missing a plugin or something? What's up with this?

thanks!
Bill Glude

Bill, my guess is that the "don't show images from third-party servers" setting is having unintended side effects. If so, you can use site-specific preferences to disable that setting for the sites where it does, while leaving it on in the general case...