The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Features needed: Locations for Contexts, or iPhone and sneakypeek 1.1 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Attaching locations to contexts is great on iPhone, but there are some important improvements needed

0) OF for Mac should optionally be location-aware as well.
1) Need to allow multiple locations for a context. For example, there are multiple grocery stores in my area, I might want a "grocery store" context that recognizes all of them.
2) Need to be able to manage locations for contexts on my Mac and sync them with my iPhone, because typing on the iPhone is much more tedious
3) Should be able to use Address book for locations.