The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus hangs during sync after updating to 1.9? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I don't know why, but after updating to 1.9 version, sometimes program congeals and there is nothing I can do, simply omnifocus doesn't work and doesn't answer to any click. Has anybody same problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by carloszz8 View Post
I don't know why, but after updating to 1.9 version, sometimes program congeals and there is nothing I can do, simply omnifocus doesn't work and doesn't answer to any click. Has anybody same problem?
I've seen that problem only happens when I sync, could be a problem with Omni Sync Server?

Carlos, I'm sorry for the trouble this is causing! I'm not aware of any other reports of a problem like this, but if you send email to the support ninjas we'll be happy to investigate this with you.

I am seeing a similar problem. Launching OF gets me the spinning beachball and completely lock up the finder. I have to do a hard shutdown to get anything back. Starting a few days ago I got weird errors about not being able to write to the backup directory.

10.6.7 on a Mac Book Pro

I tracked my problem down to an impending disk failure. Not OF.