The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Dell Support page problems Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
In trying to use the Dell support pages, in particular the Driver Download page, the option to select the product, then the model fails with a 403.1 Forbidden error. WebKit r13302 suffers from the same problem. Camino 1.0.2 navigates the site just fine.

A test URL for you is:
http://support.dell.com/support/down...=04&l=en&s=bsd

Selecting "Printer" from the Product Type popup causes the page to fail consistently for me.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Jon

I'll withhold the Dell jokes... I think my tongue is hemorrhaging...

It works in Safari.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest
I'll withhold the Dell jokes... I think my tongue is hemorrhaging...

It works in Safari.
It doesn't work in WebKit, which I've been testing OW against. I haven't tried it in Safari, but my two browsers at the moment are OW 5.5 and Camino. I do play with Shiira occasionally.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Jon

Did you try the WebKit version that 5.5 is based on (eg, the one in my sig) or the latest one? If it doesn't work in the latest one, I would use the Feedback option in OW to send in a bug report and let them know it works in the latest one.