The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Deleting Default Stencils? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello. I'd like to uninstall/delete all the stencils that shipped with OG – I want only my (preferred) library of stencils to populate the app. How can I do this? I see no intuitive way so far. Looks like you didn't treat this default set like external sets are treated - in terms of location in the OS. That would have been nice, for consistency, so I can remove the ones I don't want, save them somewhere else, then reinstall if I ever need to.

An an interface note - I really prefer the previous look and feel of the stencils panel (in previous version of OG). Not feeling this green grid. Wish you guys would offer a choice to us users. Liked seeing the stencils in that previous type of arrangement within the UI. Seemed more like a "palette" within each stencil and it showed relative sizes of items within a stencil. With this new grid of items, the sense of scale is lost. :-( I liked seeing the stencils as collections. Wish I had a choice.

Help with the default stencil uninstall??
Thanks!