The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unable to remove the favorites bar and set size and position at launch. Need help. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,
Newbie here. I've newly discovered Omniweb and I'm enjoying it. Two questions:

1. How do you permanently remove the "favorites bar"? I go to view-toolbars-uncheck favorites bar and it's gone. But when I re-launch the browser, there it is.

I noticed that when I close the browser (click the red dot) and open a new browser it remains removed. It's only when I completely close the browser and re-open it the favorites bar reappears. The browser doesn't remember I had it removed.

2. The same with size and position. Every time I relaunch the browser, I have to move the browser slightly to the right and drag the lower right corner to enlarge it a bit. I have "save window size checked".
When I close the browser completely and relaunch, window position is not remembered.

Is there any way to remedy these two issues?