The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

two computers and two different tool bars Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am puzzled. I have OF on my Home computer and my Office computer. I have been keeping each current with the Sneaky Peak daily. But somewhere along the last week or two. They diverged in the look of the tool bar. The one in my office is pretty much the same as it was before. On far left- Mode, Focus, Add Project, Add Action, Clear Flag. The one at home now is different - Inbox, Projects, Contexts, Due, Flagged. I have not been a heavy user. Just now starting to rely on OF more. So it may be something simple. But why are the two so different?

The default toolbar has recently changed. Maybe one of the computers hasn't been updated? To customize the toolbar, either use View->Customize Toolbar... or ctrl-click in the toolbar and select Customize Toolbar... from the resulting popup menu.

Thanks for your reply. I used the default view and they are both the same now