The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Perspectives Icons Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I made some perspective icons for my saved perspectives and want to share them.

OF-Perspective-Icons.zip

Have fun

These are great!

There are some improvements to Perspectives that should hit the stream early next week that will make using custom icons much easier to play with.

Thanks for the compliments, looking forward to these improvements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by halbtuerke View Post
Hi,
I made some perspective icons for my saved perspectives and want to share them. [...]
Very cute. I particularly like the black-and-white-ness of them and shall give them a whirl.

How do you install them please?

great icons. i've implemented them and they've already helped.

@coolie21
to install, create a new perspective, then open the perspective inspector ("show perspectives"), then click on and rename (if you want to) that perspective. if it isn't open, click the small triangle icon at the bottom to open the perspective properties sheet (between the snapshop camera and printer icons), and either drag'n'drop your icon of choice, or choose via the finder.

@halbtuerke
here's the million dollar question: could you share the criteria for each of your perspectives? this might warrant another thread, but i'm wondering what criteria people out there are using for these perspectives?

Of course, there they are:

and the last 3:

What's that A in the middle of your lists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
What's that A in the middle of your lists?
Honestly, I have no idea. :o