The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Initial window displays tab drawer on wrong side? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I decided to pick up omniweb a few months ago after finally giving it a try after I experimented with all the other mac browsers and came away disappointed. This one delivered on all fronts, and I'm especially fond of how smooth it is while using two-finger scrolling and the tab drawer.

Speaking of the tab drawer, I've been having this odd issue where when I start omniweb, the drawer is loaded on the right side, where as it is set to the 'left' option. If I open a new window, it correctly appears on the left. Not a big deal, but what gives?