The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Viewing parent actions/groups? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm trying out OmniFocus to see if it will work for me. Very promising.

This may be a dumb question, but... I'm using plenty of "outlining" to organize my tasks -- Folders, groups, actions. But when I'm viewing by CONTEXT, some of my actions are pretty cryptic -- without the additional info provided by the parent group, it's hard to know what the action refers to. Any way to get a full "path" worth of info -- including all parent groups?

Thanks!