The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Visio export font problem Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Generally really impressed with the visio>OG>visio process in OG 5.0 and really need it to make macs integrate in the office workflow

Some things I can get round with different shared layers for Mac & PC, a bit of applescript to turn a bunch of layers on or off, but now a very simple problem is putting a big spanner in my works.

Specific fonts are brought in from PC files and replicated fine with their mac counterpart but after export back out to visio the PC replaces fonts seemingly randomly

Is there any way to ensure fonts stay the same? any tips and tricks out there?

Last edited by Timoog; 2008-05-15 at 12:11 AM..

Seems like its a OG thing, I've just tried the visio xml export from Concept Draw 7 and the PC fonts are replicated fine

You'll probably want to contact the support ninjas so we can take a look at this: omnigraffle@omnigroup.com