The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

impact of "unholding" Waiting context Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I was creating my "on-the-go" context lists and notice that unless you put the "Waiting" context in the "Active" state - it doesn't show up in the context pane for printing.

My best guess this is done for "information hiding" purposes - some people are not looking to get distracted by things that are waiting as any dropped balls will get caught in a weekly review.

is this a correct assumption in regards to its design?

is there a different way I can achieve seeing the items that are Waiting for the purpose of printing this list out without "unholding" the context?

I have a similar issue with my "Calendar" context (next actions that are on my calendar) - I don't really need to see these but it is useful on-the-go and during my weekly review.