The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Marking complete by mistake Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
It is too easy to mark an item complete by mistake. Sometimes I'm trying to scroll through a list of items and I accidently hit a checkbox. In the old UI, it would stay in the list and I could just hit the checkbox again to bring it back. Now as soon as you check it off, the item disappears! This is not good, can you restore the old behavior?

You could turn on Undo support, then shake your phone to undo the completion.

That worked well. Why is undo marked as an experimental feature?

Yup, I'm definitely with you on this one. It's all very well enabling 'undo' support but, particularly if you're out and about and using your iPhone with one hand, its very likely that you wont notice that an item/action has disappeared!

I've certainly arrived back home minus a shopping item or two because of this. I really feel this new behaviour should be optional and/or a 'cleanup' button provided as in the desktop version.