The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraphSketcher > OmniGraphSketcher General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Way to download older versions? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

I would absolutely love to be able to get my hands on one of the older versions of Graph Sketcher applicable to OS X Tiger 10.4.

I don't have Leopard, and I don't intend on upgrading for another five years at least. I'm sure there are others in my position.

Is there any possible way? I would pay for the old version and everything, I would just like to be able to use it...

You have a great product, but not everyone is able to access it. I'm going to blame the economic down turn on this one.. Surely, you can make some of the older versions for Tiger available.

What's the story?

Brad, I've responded to your request via email. For other folks interested in Tiger compatibility, please email omnigraphsketcher@omnigroup.com.

i'd like a version on computer punch cards. why stop at tiger?