The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WebDAV options with encryption? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is anyone aware of a WebDAV service that has server-side encryption that is confirmed to be working with OmniFocus? Free or paid.

I could not get it working with FilesAnywhere, as I kept getting the 'no root transactions' error after the first sync. I'd like to use the OmniSync Server, but the lack of encryption is a dealbreaker for me.

I've been using Fastmail.fm for quite a while now, via a secure https:// link, and it works very well. Is that what you mean by "server-side encryption", or is that something else?

Details on setting it up, in case this is useful: http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=14137

I believe the original poster is looking for a server that encrypts the files before writing them out to disk.

SwissDisk is one such provider that does so, and I believe there are other options as well. Hope this helps!