The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Copying to Word?? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I know that should be easy, but it seems like I have a hard time copying just text in Word after I've checked a few rows of an outline. Obviously, I just want the text I checked to get pasted. I had it right the first time I tried, but it never worked after!! It keeps pasting the whole outline with the text of the items I didn't check! Don't worry, I've tried the Paste Special, just non-formatted text and nope...still the whole outline! I think it has to do with my copy selection. The green rectangle: do I want it around all of what I want.

Here is what I get: So I checked dynamic joint, it then checks by itself 'missing' and 'sealant'. Again, the first time it pasted in word, as text on one line: missing dynamic joint sealant. That's what I want. So my copy selection...?? Thanks for any help!
-
[-] Sealant
- [ ] polyurethane
- [ ] improperly installed
- [-] missing
* [ ] backer rod
- [ ] static joint
- [+] dynamic joint