The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Downloads window closes itself the first time it's opened Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
The first time I manually open the Downloads window after launching OmniWeb, it immediately closes itself. If I then open it a second time, it stays open. I'm fairly certain it's related to the "Hides when no downloads are active" option, which I have enabled.

A very insignificant bug, but a bug nonetheless.

Running 5.7 SP1 (v614.0.94849), but it's actually been around for quite awhile now. I just never bothered to mention it before, cause, well, it's not really that big a deal.

Hi, yes, this is a problem that has been floating around for a while. We have a bug open on the problem.