The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Record message on OF on iPod Touch? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
It seems that two features of OmniFocus for the iPhone aren't part of OmniFocus that is loaded on my iPod Touch: the ability to take pictures and record messages. This is, of course, because the Touch doesn't have a built-in camera nor microphone.

However, Apple's in-ear headphones with remote do come with a mike, and it can be used by other apps on the iPod Touch (e.g., Shazam, Voxie).

Will we see the ability to record messages added to OmniFocus when run on an iPod Touch? (or is this already possible in some way I'm not seeing?)

(also submitted as formal feedback)

If you submitted formal feedback, it's definitely on our radar screen, but it's difficult to offer a straight yes or no. I can't think of a reason why we'd be opposed to doing it, but there are a fair number of requests in the database.

Interested parties should also send email to the support ninjas, using the button in the Settings screen, or from under the Help menu in OmniFocus for Mac; one of the metrics the team uses when deciding what things get worked on in what order is the number of folks asking for a given change.