The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Informal/Sketch style vs. Formal drawing Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Of my 100+ drawings :-) some are quite formal i.e. the notations use some industry standards; others are very informal sketches.

I would like to use different styles between them. Ideally (just as a reference :-), the informal ones would look like "sketches" (pencil / crooked lines / scrawly font ), while the formals will look, well, clean and formal. Some drawing tools (like Google's 3D Sketchup) actually have a sketch mode with a pencil/charcoal like look.

Any ideas on how to go about this? Worst case I can post-process the informals in an external program (like Photoshop elements) to make them look like sketches, but I would much rather do some approximation in OmniGraffle itself -- so any ideas welcome!

Thanks in advance ...