The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Latest version (1.2.4) messes with repeating Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello.

I have a daily repeating task within a SAL that has a sub-task that then has two sub-tasks (see attachment). The repeat is only on the outermost task, and it has been working fine for months, since I created it in OF Mac.

Now, however, since I loaded OF for iPad 1.2.4, when I sync it seems to add the repeat to the subtask, which has the effect of my never seeing the 3rd level of subtasks. It also seems to create a due date, which I never have used.

Help?

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Projects_ Daily.jpg
Views:	513
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	1837  

Sorry for the trouble here! I'm not aware of any changes that would cause this, but if you contact the support ninjas, we can take a look at your sync database and try to figure out what's going on here. If it's a bug, we'll want to fix it!

Understood! and now if I could only make it happen again! (arg)

Thanks.