The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Some perspectives won't sync with iPhone 4 via MobileMe Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi everyone - this is my first post here, so thanks in advance to anyone who offers feedback and ideas.

Firstly, I've been running OF on my MBP and iPhone 4 for less than a week and so far I'm convinced this is by far the best tool for my productivity needs. +1 for Team Omni.

Secondly, all is well thus far except for the fact that only two of my four perspectives are syncing to my phone. Sure, this isn't the worst thing in the world, but it would be handy to know I can create multiple perspectives and have them available when I'm on the move. I did a forum search and only found one semi-related thread dating back to 2008 - no solution came from that so I'm a bit stuck right now.

Is this a known flaw? Is there a simple fix? I'll have another play tomorrow - but in the meantime, I would be grateful if anyone could shed any light.

Many thanks
Simon

Having just read http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=16911 I'm suspecting it's because the other two perspectives are project-based as opposed to context-. Will take a look in the morning.

Resolved! As per the thread above, the sync works fine with contexts.