The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Zombie progress Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
The inclusion of the OmniObjectMeter support in OmniFocus has helped track down one crasher already and I *think* I've just fixed another thanks to another crash report.

If you haven't been submitting crash reports, here is another plea -- please submit them; every single one. Also, make sure you have the latest build since it has improved crash reporting code.

There is at least one more crasher that the zombie reporting will fix. As soon as that one is fixed and I don't see any more, then I can turn off the zombie tracking code for a while and the app will be significantly faster.

Braaaaaaaaiiins!

Any tips on tools to automatically download the latest build?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjb
Any tips on tools to automatically download the latest build?

I am planning on writing a Perl script that will automatically:

1) Backup the OmniFocus application.

2) Backup your Omni Focus Files.

3) Download the latest version and install it.

Once I do I'll post it on these forums, but I didn't sign up for the list until late April, so I need to wait on my beta invite before I can start on it.

Need to know how the download works first :)