The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniFocus create subtasks in iPod Touch (3rd gen) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

I am new to Omnifocus. I just bought a ipod touch just to use it, however I can't seem to create subtasks. Apologies if this is already asked, I have searched and couldn't find anything that touched on this.

Thank you,

You don't create the sub task directly. Rather, you create another task, go into the edit mode on the list of tasks, select the task to make into a sub task, then tap the refile button, which looks like a file folder. One of the options will be to move it under another action. This is all explained in the built-in help.