The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Undelete changes view Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi, I tried to do a search for undelete but didn't find much, hopefully this isn't a covered topic.

Is it just me or does undelete (command+z) really mess up the view? I would be in Library > Office > Projects > Project X : Down the page of a fairly large project, delete an action, undelete it, then OmniFocus will show me all my projects (as if Inbox and Library were selected).

Anyone know how to keep the focus in the project when undeleting?

v1.6.1

Thanks