The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anyone have an A2hosting, cPanel X WebDisk solution? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've been trying on and off for hours at times, to get sync to work to my A2host site, since iOF first came out, but I either get a false sync (4k of data on the server), or I get what appears to be my correct database, only it seems to be syncing with a backup, i.e., I see data that I deleted early in the day from OFX. I'm starting from clear ground, iOF starting fresh with a reset database.

Bob

Not exactly what you have, I'm on a different host, but I am using cPanel based webdisk synching and I'm not having that issue.