The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iCal Sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OF in relationship to iCal on my iMac G5 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
My iPhone syncs just fine with MobileMe and visa versa. Neither will sync with my desktop iCal. Apple support cannot figure the problem out so I will keep trying for resolution.

In the meantime, if I begin using OF, am I going to be perpetuating long term problems or adding complications to the iCal desktop syncing problem? Will I have to redo all my OF entries at some point?

I have the next two years of tasks and calendar events in my iPhone and MobileMe that are pristine. I don't want to have to start over entering everything if possible and I would like to purchase a licensed copy of OF for my G5 and iPhone.

But it seems like it might make more sense to wait until Apple figures out why no syncing will work to or from my iCal desktop (Error message always reads "Calendars failed."

Thoughts or feedback?

Thank you.

Grant

Last edited by gwhiesterman; 2008-08-27 at 09:04 AM.. Reason: I am trying to find "POST"