The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Desktop syncing? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi there

I really love using omnifocus on my macbook and am seriously thinking of getting a 3g iphone when it comes out primarily to use omnifocus on it. As a busy husband and dad who works in a hectic university dept I think it has the potential to transform my personal and work life. But I have one question about the coming iphone version I can't find an answer anywhere: will I be able just to sync my iphone version with the desktop version WITHOUT using the web/mobile-me?? I am very happy to sync my iphone with my macbook at the start and/or end of the day at home. Will this connected way of syncing be available in the same way as with itunes and ical? Hope someone can answer this.

Thanks