The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Moving archive folder to new Mac Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Good afternoon everyone,
I can't seem to find this answer anywhere, and I'm just SURE it's extremely easy and I'm missing something.

I've been synching my OmniFocus file via MobileMe for quite awhile now, no problems there.

However, I need to move my archive file from my MacBook Pro to my new iMac.

Can anyone tell me the location of this file? I've done some searches on the web (and searched via Finder) but can't seem to locate it. And I'm assuming I can just drag 'n drop this file, correct? Thanks!

-Marc

The archive file is in ~/Library/Application Support/OmniFocus. I haven't tried this, but suspect that you can just copy that whole OmniFocus folder to the same location on the new machine and you should be in business. You might want to copy the com.omnigroup.omnifocus... file from ~/Library/Preferences as well.

Curt

Got it, Curt. Just needed the archive file. Worked perfectly! Thanks!