The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

"Due Soon" perspective doesn't include include the inbox? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've just deactivated mine also. Initially I overlooked the part where it said that it would work for both the iPhone and the 1.8SP release.

Have "deactivated," as well. However, I do hope that this will make an appearance as a setting in the Preferences, as opposed to remaining a command line toggle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfkeydel View Post
Have "deactivated," as well. However, I do hope that this will make an appearance as a setting in the Preferences, as opposed to remaining a command line toggle.
I'm thinking of exposing it in the UI as placing your Inbox "On Hold".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case View Post
I'm thinking of exposing it in the UI as placing your Inbox "On Hold".
Hmm, actually, maybe that would just be more confusing. ("My inbox is on hold? Why does it still show up all the time in project mode?")

I guess the simplest approach would be to add a "Hide Inbox Items" menu item in the view menu (next to the "Hide Parent Items" item we just added).

Ken, would it still be necessary to set the hidden preference on the iPhone, or will there be a setting added to the app?