The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Undo Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This morning, while scrolling through a list of items, I accidentally checked an item, which marked it as done, and thus removed it from the list. If there's a way to easily undo that action, I couldn't find it.

And if there isn't, it'd be great if there were ...

Forgive me if I'm being overly simplistic here but did you try the "Undo" button in the toolbar? That should have worked for this type of event, if not please email the ninjas at omnifocus-ipad@omnigroup.com so we can help you out with that. Also, you can tap the view menu (the eyeball icon) and choose "All" to see your completed actions and recover the accidentally completed action that way. Hope this helps!

Do you mean the button that reads "Undo"?

(I'm so used to looking for icons that I guess I've stopped reading actual words.)

Thanks ...