The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus Creates Duplicate Contexts when importing OmniOutliner project templates Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I use OmniFocus and I create my project templates with OmniOutliner; however, this problem occurs.

*OmniFocus imports the Context Column but creates a duplicate set of Contexts each time I import an OmniOutliner project template. See the attached image.

Has anyone heard of a fix for this?

If I hear of a fix I will post it here.

Thanks,
Shane
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-03-03 at 7.47.36 PM.jpg
Views:	1625
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	2733  

Known behavior. Not too difficult to fix, but a nuisance nonetheless.

Select each newly created context in the sidebar. Select all the actions in that context, bring up the inspector, and set them to be in the "real" context. Repeat with all of the other newly created contexts. Delete the new ones after switching all the tasks to the proper contexts.

I think it wouldn't be too difficult to create an Applescript that does this on command, but I don't have time at the moment to do so.